I certainly understand. It can be maddening to be coooped up in any one place for too long. That's why even the most uptight, clean-shaven businessmen have to take vacations. And the ones that don't...usualy end up in hospitals. Now, to have a lifestyle where you get to travel all the time, now that's rare. Not a whole lot of people pull that off without becoming homeless. That's one of the reasons I want to be a musician. Or a sound guy. It's also next to impossible to live that way (and even slightly cruel) with children. But despite all of these things, there are still people out there who pull it off. Here's to you. Best of luck!
1 comment:
I certainly understand. It can be maddening to be coooped up in any one place for too long. That's why even the most uptight, clean-shaven businessmen have to take vacations. And the ones that don't...usualy end up in hospitals. Now, to have a lifestyle where you get to travel all the time, now that's rare. Not a whole lot of people pull that off without becoming homeless. That's one of the reasons I want to be a musician. Or a sound guy. It's also next to impossible to live that way (and even slightly cruel) with children. But despite all of these things, there are still people out there who pull it off. Here's to you. Best of luck!
love.
Post a Comment